- $110 - $125 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- about 2 months ago
- Multiple roles available in Canberra
- Contracts until June 2021 + Extensions
- Citizenship minimum, Baseline clearance preferred
Java developers are critical to the development of the Projects within a high profile branch.
As a highly experienced Java Developer, you will be required to:
- Work on large scale Government applications that are high profile and complex systems within the Health Systems branch.
- Be responsible for interpreting and analysing business requirements and translating these into quality, workable and cost-effective IT solutions, in accordance with approved software development methodologies
- Undertake technical research and analysis to drive design.
- Drive innovation, manage and lead change and have an active role in contributing to and implementing the department's strategic direction.
Mandatory and Weighted Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience as a highly specialised Java and or Angular Developer.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end solutions and leading a team of developers in a complex environment.
- Ability to analyse complex systems, understand architecture and produce high level designs and PSDs (solution documents)
- Sound understanding of diffenent design patterns and hands on experience of delivering solutions using JavaEE, web services, Git and DB2
- Understands relational database conceptsand the use of SQL, and implement high performance database solutions
- Understands Agile concepts and delivers work in Agile environment
Please contact Wanya on 02 6129 6307 for more information or click the apply now button.