Your brand new role will take ownership of a diverse range of innovative solutions, including the Clusters and Software product suites running on the Servers, Oracle, RedHat infrastructure as well as a public cloud provider.
- Provide thought and technical leadership in developing capability to enhance the user experience within the UNIX platforms. Ensuring consistency of experience between traditional Server based computing and virtual computing environments.
- Provide advice, assistance and leadership associated with the planning, design and improvement of service and component availability
- Manages configuration items (CIs) and related information. urrent and accurate.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships across the business stakeholders and external parties
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution
- Track record of successfully leading the provisioning, management and maintenance of server infrastructure in large environments
- Strong Linux experience, up to version 7
- Satellite Linux skills and experience
- Experience working on projects to deliver technologically innovative solutions
- Ability to write technical reports, process and procedures and service documentation
- Exposure to Puppet highly regarded