This is a 6 months contract role to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Sydney CBD and move to Macquarie Park by June/July 2020.
- Work within an Agile project team to design, build and maintain new and existing microservices solutions.
- Development of high quality, robust and secure software solutions that meet business and customer expectations.
- Working effectively in a CI/CD environment and perform code review and analysis.
- Assist in deployment of component packages and applications in production, and post implementation support.
- 3+ years of demonstrable development experience with Node.js based API/microservices development, preferably supporting public-facing websites with high traffic volumes.
- Extensive experience working within a CI/CD development environment.
- Experience with tools such as GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, Serenity, Bower, Gulp, Webpack, Jasmine
- Experience working with other contemporary JS frameworks, libraries and components such as Angular, React, TypeScript, Vue, Ember, etc
- Understanding and experience of TDD and BDD approach to development
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.