Work for a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next generation services. They have enabled there capability into 50 different countries and still many more to come. They stay a step ahead of emerging competitors and thrive in a changing world environment.
MUST HAVE NV1 OR Baseline Security Clearance
- Planning and ensuring quality and timeliness of activities related to requirement gathering, architecture, design, build and implementation of work product, provide regular guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution are met.
- Participating in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, solution and risk planning.
- Mentoring the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables.
- You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Strong experience with Dynamics CRM online projects
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, customization/configuration.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Senior CRM Developer
- 10+ years of relevant experience in MS CRM / .NET technologies
- Good knowledge of software development, APIs and integration
- Hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM Online platforms
- Ability to lead a team of CRM developers
This role is paying quiet well considering today's market, its also a long term permanent opportunity which are hard to come by nowadays.
Push the APPLY NOW button or alternatively send me your profile directly to email@example.com