- New South Wales
- $100000.00 - $120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Sharyn Saxby
- about 2 months ago
Broad Customer Portfolio
Permanent Career Opportunity with competitive salary packaging
Due to client expansion and new business growth, we are seeking an experienced MS Wintel Engineer to join a growing managed services team.
Working with a broad range of customers both remotely and on-site you will provide a high level of technical expertise and service delivery excellence.
The core role requirements are as follows:
▪ Minimum of 5 years IT experience ideally within a managed services environment.
▪ A high level Wintel expertise across a broad range of technologies
▪ Advanced Active Directory and Office 365 coupled with server, storage and associated hardware
▪ Hands-on experience with virtualised environments such as VMWare/Hyper-V
Ability to administer Microsoft SQL servers and Windows RDS servers
▪ Conduct technical workshops with clients as well as internal stakeholders
▪ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
Candidates with an Managed Services background with broad customer engagement experience will be preferred
The appointed candidate will be a final technical escalation point for technical issues and some on-call is required. You will also have the ability to travel to client site for onsite support on occasion.
Our client is ready to interview and appoint this role at short notice. All candidates must be currently based in Sydney with full Australian working rights.
For further information please contact Sharyn Saxby - firstname.lastname@example.org