- New South Wales
- $837 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 3 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a high-profile government organisation to assist in sourcing MuleSoft Developer responsible for the design and build of high-quality Interfaces between Applications and Services.
This is a 7 months contract with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement MuleSoft Integration services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations.
- Work closely with the project team, team lead and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure MuleSoft Integration and Services;
- Develop MuleSoft Services that integrate with different platforms that also use relational databases;
- Manage and maintain the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Contribute to the specification of data integration, both content and structure, for an end to end migration from source to target systems.
- Experience in MuleSoft Integration and API development experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in integration service (RESTful/SOAP/Messaging) development and experience with RESTful services and SOAP services across different platforms;
- Strong and proven development experience with application servers (ideally JBoss clustered) with caching and relational databases (ideally Oracle/MS SQL Server);
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems;
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below. or email Pinki Verma at Talent International on email@example.com