- $100000.00 - $120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Wes Elsayed
- 8 months ago
This organization has a number of internally developed applications and services across different Microsoft based technology platforms.
This role is required to support (fix bugs), extend (new features) and develop new applications and services by performing various activities including technical design, estimating effort, code development, code testing (test-driven development), automation to support the business requirements.
In addition, as a senior developer, there is an expectation that this role will provide technical leadership across TBU including coaching, mentoring and developing other developers and team members.
Knowledge and experience:
- 7 + years in .Net Development (Web API, MVC.Net), Automation (Build, Test and Deployment)
- Kubernetes experience is a must
- 2+ years of experience in working with front end technologies such as AngularJS
- Must have strong knowledge around Azure DevOps, Visual Studio
- Techniques: Design principles and patterns, Software design and architecture, DevOps, ITIL, Agile, Waterfall knowledge and experience
Membership Organisations, Education, Professional Services
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW' button or for a faster response email your CV along with cover letter underlining the requirements of the role to email@example.com