Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced senior .NET Developer to carry out system development activities to build systems from the scratch as well as enhance & upgrade existing systems.
- Manage day to day system support function using web based technologies and relational databases.
- Perform analysis, design, development and documentation tasks of the ongoing and future business requirements.
- Monitor system performance and implement required measures to improve it.
- Take initiatives, train & assist team members to use & implement latest technology solutions.
- Perform data modelling and analysis to identify issues and offer solution.
- Generate various report to assist business users
- Manage entire life cycle of the NSW Product / Systems by providing end to end solution.
- Implementation of APIs, database and application integration, reporting and infrastructure management activities.
- Experience in working with the Asset Management systems.
- Specialist in the MS Visual Studio 2017 and previous versions with extensive experience in system design and development.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2017 and previous versions, large datasets, relational databases and works management systems.
- Advanced skills in developing applications from scratch, server configurations and application implementation.
- Good communications skills. Ability to present data, reports and information on trends in a format that is useful and easily understood.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.