- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 2 days ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills of an experienced .NET Developer to join the team on an immediate start to assist in the design and development of a number of bespoke web based application projects. Other requirements in the role will also include providing support and maintenance as well as bug fixing services on the designed applications.
Essential experience required:
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework/.Net Core, Angular, ASP.NET(C#) & Web API.
- Extensive use of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Strong experience using MS SQL Server.
- Commercial use of ASP.NET & MVC.
- Experience with DNN CMS (desirable).
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Long term contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Parking onsite
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage contractor platform.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Prasanna Kumar or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.