Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking an experienced Senior .NET Developer with extensive skills in Angular. MVC, C#, Bootstrap to assist in the design and development of core bespoke web applications on a long term, ongoing contract assignment.
- Accountable for guiding the technical design, development, testing, maintenance, continuous improvement, and support of in house developed information systems.
- Advanced technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, quality assurance and other related disciplines/processes.
- Software engineering and product development experience.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage, contractor platform.
- Work within one of Perth's largest Microsoft Dev teams.
- Parking on site
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Alice Tan or James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com - or for further info please call 08 9221 3300.