- Considerable experience in and extensive knowledge in ICT systems including troubleshooting and fault finding.
- Experience in the administration and configuration of Network and Security Management Platforms in a large enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience in scripting languages to deliver custom administration and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of network communications environments, topologies, protocols, hardware and software.
- Experience in the planning, implementation and maintenance of data communications network & security infrastructure in a large scale enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to consult and liaise with a range of clients and stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or job experience accepted as being professionally equivalent.
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies used in an enterprise-scale environment.
- Experience in administering Windows and Linux systems.
- Availability for on-call duties.