Location: Brisbane Airport
Duration: Until June 2020
As a Network Engineer you will play an important role in maintaining and managing existing network infrastructure and also preparing for the network replacement with new network infrastructure.
Provide specialist technological expertise for the support and management of systems, Networks/Telecommunications products and services supported by the Networks team in accordance with Airservices' processes and principles.
- Continually analyse operational methods, policies, practices and standards in order to develop improvements with a view to making supported systems more cost effective and aligned with user requirements.
- Provide professional advice to develop and integrate improvements to system performance and management processes.
- Provide assistance in requirements analysis, system design, planning and implementation of new systems and revisions of existing systems in co-operation with other business areas in Airservices.
- Investigate and manage the correction of system defects and respond to and resolve faults and issues raised by business units and users.
- Produce reports, feasibility studies and proposals to determine and recommend changes in the design, performance or functionality of systems strategies to achieve industry best practice.
- Provide high quality advice to the System Technical Advisors regarding system integrity matters.
- Assist in the development of submissions, specifications, plans and contracts for the acquisition and implementation of new system components and upgrades to systems
- Ensure existing network systems comply with CASA, ICAO, International/National standards as well as internal technical, safety and security standards;
To express your interest in this position please click the 'Apply' button now or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on 07 3221 3333. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.