You brand new role will see you working within a large-scale enterprise environment and ensure the successful transition of project outputs and outcomes into measurable and functional BAU processes and documentation.
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP).
- Knowledge of Cisco (routers/ IOS/ Nexus; ASA firewalls and Firepower IPS) Meraki, and proxy networking technologies.
- Cisco ISE (NAC and 802.1x) is a must
- Understanding of security principles and controls in networking.
- Familiarity with Cloud networking concepts and deployments (primarily Azure)
- Knowledge of SDN and virtual private network connectivity models (Layer2/3, VXC, MegaPort)
- In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP).
- Knowledge of wireless technologies.
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
- 8+ years' experience
- Support and develop a enterprise wide network.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of projects.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing network related problems.
- Analysing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance
- Monitoring and capacity planning.
- Maintain complete and relevant technical documentation.
- Respond to incidents and resolve issues escalated by the service desk team in a timely manner.
- Monitoring the overall performance of systems to assess the need for updates, upgrades enhancements, preventive maintenance and new systems, and recommending options for upgrading and improving the performance of systems.
- Manage project and BAU demand.
- Work collaboratively across the Technology division for the design, delivery and support of supported solutions
To find out more about this exciting role apply now to secure an interview, or please call Kunwar on 9236 7746 for a confidential discussion.