This is 12 month contract role with an immediate start available.
Provides advice, support and assistance on all of the client's network equipment, firewalls and associated systems across the Perth metropolitan area.
- Demonstrated ability to determine and resolve technical problems with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate and assist with security monitoring and reporting.
- Maintains standards and procedures for service delivery and associated documentation.
- Liaises with service providers and vendors for operational and project requirements.
- Plans, designs and coordinates the various components of an enterprise network system.
- Monitors and improves the effectiveness and efficiency of network assets.
- Performs remote site support in telecommunications and network services.
- Implements, manages and supports the client's firewalls and associated systems.
- Manages and maintains firewall security policies, rules and zone configurations.
- Coordinates vulnerability patching for software and hardware upgrades
- Considerable experience in and extensive knowledge in ICT systems including troubleshooting and fault finding.
- Experience in the administration and configuration of Network and Security Management Platforms in a large enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience in use of scripting languages to deliver custom administration and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of network communications environments, topologies, protocols, hardware and software.
- Experience in the planning, implementation and maintenance of data communications network & security infrastructure in a large scale enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to consult and liaise with a range of clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or job experience accepted as being professionally equivalent.
- Knowledge of Cisco technologies used in an enterprise scale environment.
- Experience in administering Windows and Linux systems.
- Availability for on call duties.
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Alice Tan at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300