- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- about 1 month ago
- 6 month intial contract +
- Melbourne CBD based
- Previous experience working with Nokia
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Have demonstrated hands on expertise with the Nokia IP product portfolio including 7750 SR, 7705 SAR and 7210 SAS routers including operational experience with testing and deployments.
- Provide technical support to the testing and validation functions including the execution of tests in agreed failure nodes/areas of likely delivery failure in the customers network
- Develop solution training materials and conduct solution overview training.
- Preparation of implementation and migration specifications.
- Have a detailed knowledge of SROS.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of IP/MPLS and various types of VPN service, segment routing and other routing protocols.
- Collaborate with the network architect, manager and other project team members to relay information from the customer to Nokia
- Familiarity with NSP and NFM-P is advantageous
For more information contact Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org