- Western Australia
- Competitive rate on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Deborah Moreton
- 3 months ago
In this role, you will form part of a core networking and security team, responsible for the deployment and support of client systems, performing duties such as WAN routing, LAN switching, Wi-Fi connectivity, Firewall and Security Appliances (IPS/IDS), Network Access Control, WAN Optimisation, SIEM systems, general network security/analysis/reporting and traffic logging/analysis.
Essential Skills Required
- 5-8 years' experience as a Network Engineer/Firewall Engineer with substantial project design and deployment experience.
- Active Cisco CCNP or Juniper JNCIP certification.
- Active Certification in one of the following Firewall Vendors - Palo Alto Networks (PCNSA), Juniper Networks (JNCIA-SEC) or Fortinet (NSE4).
- Active Certification in a third area such as Wi-Fi, Network Optimisation, Cyber Security, VoIP, Network Design/Architecture etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Routing and Switching.
- Advanced knowledge of secure Network and Firewall design and deployment.
- Experienced in the creation of Detailed Design/High-Level Design (HLD)/Low-Level Design Documents.
- Experienced in Firewall migrations and security infrastructure consolidations/upgrades.
- Experienced in providing technical consulting expertise to organisations.
- Experienced in project scoping and pre-sales estimations along with writing/contributing to sections of project proposal documents.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in the design, deployment, and support of Operational Technology/Industrial Networks.
- Experienced in conducting security analysis of existing network Firewall deployments.
- Knowledge of one or more Cyber Security frameworks.
- Experienced reading and interpreting infrastructure and engineering diagrams and extrapolating system requirements and technical queries.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please APPLY for the role. All CVs will be reviewed and you will be contacted if you are deemed a suitable candidate for this role.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquiries please call Prasanna Kumar or Edwin Foo on 08 9221 3300.