2 x Senior OpenShift Engineers with complex multi-site infrastructure engineering backgrounds required for Australia's largest payments transformation program underpinning our welfare system.
Anticipated duration for 2 years.
Hourly Rate contracts based in Melbourne's CBD.
These roles are required to assist with the design and build of Kubernetes OpenShift Environments to support the Program's Entitlements Calculation Engine solution.
Role and Responsibilities
The PEGA, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Microservices elements for the program will be provisioned on OpenShift Kubernetes platform.
You'll be working in a national SAFe Agile team and with direct Agency and Tier-1 System Integrators (eg Infosys) and the national Infrastructure team to:
- Perform detailed design, configuration and automation of Kubernetes (OpenShift) containers and associated applications
- Deliver a tiered landscape from Development through to Production
- Ensure all project Non Functional Requirement's (NFR) are accommodated within the OpenShift deployment
- MUST HOLD Australian Baseline Security Clearance or higher, NV1 Preferred
- Experience building and running OpenShift/Kubernetes container based solutions in large, complex enterprise environments (eg. Federal Government, Australia Post, Big 4 Banks, Utilities)
- Experience with CI/CD, GitLab
- Experience with High Availability multi-site infrastructure architecture and design
- Experience creating Helm charts
- Experience automating deployments using Ansible, Ansible Tower
Jarrodd.Edwards@talentinternational.com | 0438 661 623