- New South Wales
- Pay Range- $360-$400 per day + super
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 24 days ago
Primary purpose of the role
Provide a high level administrative support to the Executive Leadership team. This includes developing and managing efficient administrative processes to support effective time management; liaising with internal and external stakeholders; collating data and producing regular reports performance reporting; and providing procurement, HR and ad-hoc support as required.
- Provide high level executive secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Leadership team in Information and Ticketing Service Branch.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for senior management including: booking rooms; sending invitations; preparing agendas; collating pre and post meeting documentation and taking minutes at various meetings across the branch.
- Process Travel, IT and Expense requests for senior management.
- Support HR and recruitment activities and process requests for senior management via SAP including: raising purchase orders and variations; goods receipting invoices; approving timesheets and leave requests.
- On-boarding new staff including: ordering and setting up equipment, liaising with IT to ensure appropriate access to software and systems; printing new starter documentation and ensuring building access.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely reports for Management and Executive Board meetings. Coordinate and collate information required for input into business and corporate plans.
- Management of briefing notes, correspondence and other Documentation across ITS. Maintaining the tracking system and monitoring actions, to ensure a timely response to all internal and external correspondence. Ensure the creation of files and documents in accordance with records management procedures, to enable efficient retrieval of information as required. Identify improvements where necessary.
- Support the Business Coordinator in a range of administrative tasks for the ELT, Executive Director and team wide initiatives and range of ad-hoc administrative duties such as stocking stationery.
- Provide information and guidance to the wider team on IT, Recruitment and Procurement processes.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in providing high level executive support and administrative services.
- Demonstrated high level computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as other supporting systems such as HR, procurement and records management systems.
- Demonstrated capacity to exercise high level of discretion, confidentially and initiative and the ability to exercise political sensitivity particularly in liaison with senior executive from both public and private sectors.