Oracle DBA is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, administration and ongoing operational management of databases, data replication and application server and supporting integration frameworks. This includes providing technical leadership, expert advice, analysis, investigation as well as assistance in design, implementation and integration of databases and associated technologies with a focus on Oracle.
- Proven hands-on technical experience in Oracle 11g & 12c.
- Strong understanding of PL/SQL coding and troubleshooting.
- Expertise in development DBA activities (code refresh/debugging), database refresh activities and using logical/physical backups.
- Experience with database backup and recovery strategies
- Extensive professional experience and knowledge working within a service management framework (e.g. ITIL) preferably with recognised practitioner accreditation.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.