- New South Wales
- $140000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Biama Nona
- 11 days ago
A true Australian success story with 50% growth in the last 2 years. A true leader in the FinTech sector, want excitement - look no further!
Exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest-growing FinTech companies as a Senior Partnerships Marketing Manager.
In this newly created role, reporting into the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for three key pillars - Acquisition, Launch & Engagement to deliver end-to-end marketing strategies, co-marketing campaigns driving ongoing, partner performance for the business. You will be supported by a team of 4 direct reports whilst working closely with the Sales team and other key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with Australia's top retailers (Target, Big W, Bing Lee and many more!) in a fast-paced environment where you will have the freedom to put your fresh ideas forward!
- Strategy and planning across all channels, for partners from on-boarding, developing strategist and activation plans
- Work together with partners to establish objectives, content strategy and budgets
- Ensure brand consistency across all partner-customer touchpoints and communications
- Develop campaigns across Partner POS both online & offline
- Create world-class content, collaborating with partner's and their customer's needs
- Drive consumer demand campaigns both company and partner-led ensuring customer engagement and acquisition
- Live and breathe the 'test and learn' framework
- Manage a team of 4 high performing marketing managers
- Work cross-functionally with the sales team and other key stakeholders to drive quality lead generation from paid channels and partner-owned channels
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experienced Acquisition Marketing Manager with a proven track record of delivering targeted growth and acquisition of new customers
- Experience delivering both B2B & B2C campaigns
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience managing a team
- Deeply understand the 'test & learn' framework
- Team player - you love working collaboratively and cross-functionally
In return, some of the perks include - competitive salary, share program, free lunches, free account, flexible working hours, heaps of social events, plus Friday drinks!
Please apply by clicking the link below.