- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 year ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Senior Pega Developer is responsible for software development, maintenance and support for complex multi-tier application suites comprising third party software (Pega).
This is a 6 months contract role to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in CBD / Macquarie Park Location
- Derive, apply and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- Pega PCSA or PCSSA certificate
- 4+ years of Pega Platform Experience working as Senior Architect / Senior Developer - designing and delivering solutions in Pega 7.x or 8.x
- Advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Experiences working in Agile (Scrum or Kanban)/ DevOps environment
- Experiences working in CI/CD, TDD, BDD, automated testing
- Experience working with business users in scoping and estimating Pega implementations
- Experience in validating and eliciting functional and non-functional requirements for Pega applications
- A demonstrated agile mindset in delivery and ability to build strong relationships with cross functional teams.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Pinki Verma at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.