- Snr PHP Developer
- Great Opportunities for Career Progression
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
Our CBD based client is a leader in their industry, designing and developing software products to their global network of clients. Due to continued success, they are expanding their development team and require a Senior PHP Developer to join them.
Responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of software products, the successful candidate will work closely with the client's Product Owner, to schedule roadmaps and facilitate detailed level design of development items, whilst also facilitating the Sprint Team's development process and delivery of development items.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong PHP development skills
- An understanding of OOP
- AWS Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on understanding and knowledge of the SDLC
- A genuine passion and motivation towards the work you do
On offer is an attractive salary package including the opportunity to work in a family-friendly and flexible work environment with like-minded, passionate and motivated IT professionals.
To apply, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a confidential chat, please call Murray Williamson or Linda Mackin Brown on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au