Required to hold, or be willing to undertake and pass, a Victorian Working With Children Check
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure, harden, manage and tune operating systems in hosted, virtual and cloud-based environments. Including security policies, identity management, environment management and monitoring and server virtualisation (e.g. Microsoft technology family including, but not limited to, Windows Server, Azure AD, Active Directory, ADFS; and/or Linux systems administration including.
- Demonstrated ability to install, configure and administer system tools and applications (e.g for Linux: mysql, postfix, apache, tomcat; and/or for Windows: IIS)
- Desirable demonstrated experience with on-premise servers, file storage/systems, including backup/restore and disk configuration, applications and media.
- Desirable demonstrated experience in email systems (primarily Microsoft Exchange/Office 365, but may include Linux based mail servers such as Postfix).
- 2nd and 3rd level incident and problem management including timely response and appropriate resolution of all issues and work requests (and escalating complex problems, when required).
- Knowledge transfer to the Service Desk, including providing expertise, identifying and documenting workarounds, check lists, and updating the knowledge base.
- Successful support and provision of platform systems services including administration of operating systems, system tools and applications, user access, email systems and file services and print services, in hosted, virtual and cloud environments, as required.
- Maintain patching levels of all platform systems including security-related patches, operating system patches and middle/firmware patches