- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 4 months ago
- 12 months initial contract + Extension
- Federal Government client
- Must be Australian Citizen
You will work directly with the Manager and Assistant Manager of International Policy and Strategic Projects in a small but dynamic team that is focussed on: international online safety capacity building and development; national and international digital policies and initiatives; emerging issues and challenges in the digital environment; and the delivery of strategic projects - such as Safety by Design and emerging technology trends analysis.
To see you succeed in this role you will have strong organisational and project management skills; interest in complex policies and approaches, research capabilities to keep abreast of national and international initiatives. You will need to enjoy a challenge, be passionate about making a difference and willing to work flexibly in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
Key Skills and knowledge required:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in public policy, research and evidence-based policy development.
- Knowledge and experience in international relations and development policy
- Knowledge of technology, internet policy and safety issues.
- Ability to undertake systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Ability to identify strategies to provide advice and implement best practice approaches.
- A willingness to contribute own expertise to achieve outcomes for the work area and capitalise on the expert knowledge and skills of others.
- Ability to see projects through to completion, monitor project progress and adjust plans as required.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and operate as an effective team leader and team member.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to Kunwar.email@example.com