To apply for this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a legislated and regulatory environment
- Competency, or ability to develop competency in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs
- Competency with IT systems
- Outstanding communication skills to communicate with stakeholders
- Analytical skills to draw on research, evidence and performance reports
- An ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent request in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Qualifications and previous experience in policy development, law, human services or a related field is desirable
For more information please call Shelley on 03 9236 7712. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Entry level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependant on the role the appropriate working with children and /or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.