- New South Wales
- Pay Range- $60 - $65 per hour + super
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- about 2 months ago
- Manage and undertake policy and program development, review and evaluation of projects to address current and emerging issues in relation to the health and social policy portfolio
- Provide advice and support to the Social Policy Branch, senior executives, and staff across the organisation to consistently interpret and apply policies and practices in relation to the health and social policy care portfolio
- Prepare high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers, or circulars to inform, respond to requests, or initiate consideration of new policy initiatives.
- Liaise, communicate, and consult with key staff and stakeholder representatives to secure their engagement and ensure effective interface on policy and program development, planning and implementation.
- Lead and participate in quantitative and qualitative research to address policy issues and inform policy development.
- Explore and evaluate new policy approaches, including undertaking cost-benefit analyses and impact assessment, in order to provide sound strategic advice on their potential for application
- Experience in the provision of policy advice in a complex and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of policies and legislation impacting on health and social policy
- Demonstrated skills and experience in undertaking all stages of the policy cycle (development, implementation and review)
- Government experience is desirable but not essential.
If you can demonstrate all the above and are available to commence immediately, then please apply now. For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.