Our highly valued client is a federal government agency delivering a major market transformation within the community.
As a senior Policy, Program and Project Officer, you will be joining the ILC (Information, Linkages and Capacity Building) program on an initial contract to end of June 2020. This program aims to build the capacity of people with disability, their families and carers to achieve their goals as well as the capacity of organisations, communities and services to be more inclusive and accessible. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the management of the programs and the creation and sustaining of effective relationships with external delivery partners
- Supporting the development and implementation of strategy, and monitoring and evaluation framework
- Overseeing a team to help create a high-performing and rewarding working environment, including developing staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning
- Providing high quality support for all Ministerial, Board and Executive briefings for the Branch - these will be both regular and of an ad hoc nature to bodies such as the Executive Leadership Team, the Board, the Independent Advisory Council (IAC) and the Minister
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous government policy and program experience in a similar project support type role
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder engagement in complex government environments
- The ability to deliver to deadlines and time frames
Roles available at APS 6 level and at APS 5 level. This is an excellent opportunity to work in Government and healthcare, not only to support internal staff but also to customers and the community. Please note that background checks will need to be undertaken as a condition of employment.
Apply today, or call Jarrodd on (03) 9236 7719 to discuss this opportunity