- Experienced Procurement Officers
- 6 Month Contract with extensions up to 6 months
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance preferred
Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Procurement Officer to be involved in all facets of the end-to-end procurement and contract management lifecycle, including:
- Simple and complex procurement advisory;
- Preparation and release management of approach to market materials;
- Drafting and finalisation of contracts;
- Management of a customer-facing inbox; and - comprehensive records management.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience and expertise of the Specified Personnel in the delivery of Procurement and Contract Management administration and advisory services within an Australian Public Service capacity
- Knowledge and qualifications of the Specified Personnel in Commonwealth Procurement and Contract Management, in support of the stated skill sets
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or email@example.com for further information.