- Global Investments company
- Melbourne CBD location
- Greenfield environment
- Product Manager- Advisory Portal (Investment product)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sets digital channel objectives in conjunction with key stakeholders and delivers on the agreed strategy. Utilises available intelligence and research or commissions research to identify trends and opportunities, competitor digital channel strategies, unmet customer needs, scope market size, etc. Leverages data to drive insight led strategy decision making.
- Drives the application of Digital Customer Experience and User Experience including application of design thinking/human centred design to solving customer problems. Drives the quality of User Experience throughout the application of a consistent and delightful customer journey for the digital channel/product.
- Agile Product Ownership and delivery of digital channel specific features and functions via Agile methodologies that meet commercial and customer objectives. As Product Owner of the digital channels, works with agile teams to deliver iterations of digital channel/product enhancements starting and building off Minimum Viable Products.
- Responsible for collaboration with the UX, Business and Technology delivery teams to ensure initiatives and actions align to deliver maximum customer benefits and align to stakeholder expectations.
- Proactively seeks to the uplift in innovation capability of the organisation by applying design thinking / human centred design frameworks to solve key business & customer problems.
- Manages the ongoing relationship with our key technology partner(s) both internal and extern
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
.* Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience and a minimum of 5 years experience in leading digital product development with experience relating to digital channel development, digital capabilities and application programming interface (API)
* Exposure to financial services industry dynamics including regulatory environment and compliance.
* Proven experience working with Agile methodologies relating to digital channel/product development
* Extensive experience in leading all aspects of product development, from ideation, research and product development testing to successful launch/implementation and meeting adoption and business targets* Extensive budget management and expense forecasting experience.
* Experience working with agencies and suppliers
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate, present and influence across all levels of an organisation
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Strong business acumen
For more information contact Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732