Join a fascinating FinTech startup making waves in the financial services industry. Their revolutionary tech platform has been adopted by many of the largest banks and newest digital banks in Australia and they are growing rapidly across Australia and the UK.
We are now looking to an experienced Product Manager to join to develop the product strategy, vision and roadmap of this technology to take the product and business to the next level! You will have full responsibility across the core product set - designing, developing and launching new features to market across all geographic markets (ANZ & UK - and next on the list is Canada!). Leading the product for this small but fast-growing organisation will encompass both high-level product strategy that aligns to the company's vision, as well as getting your hands dirty -we're looking for a thinker and a doer!
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Product Manager will managing the in-house tech teams, solutions team and be a part of the senior leadership team. You are confident, passionate, proactive, and ambitious and are looking for the autonomy to affect change.
- Are a domain expert across FinTech/Financial Services (specifically open banking, consumer lending, privacy, legislation - and importantly, how to use data in the financial services world to achieve results for the customer!)
- Experienced in building/delivering SaaS products and solutions.
- Experience in start-up/scale-up environment whilst also experienced in dealing with Corporate stakeholders
- Are experienced working in an Agile environment
- Ideally, experience with data/analytics products
- Growth mindset - both team, product and for clients and the business
- Are collaborative, outcome and solution focussed, and a passionate Product leader.
This incredible opportunity offers a competitive salary plus tangible equityand ownership of the core product set globally. We are looking for a hands-on Product professional with experience and knowledge in the financial services/wealth management sector and a desire to work in a start-up environment.
For more information, please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org