Not only were they named number 2 in LinkedIn's list of top startups for attracting talent, they were also voted by the Australian Financial Review as one of Australia's most innovative tech startups.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the roadmap and vision for a cross-functional product squad. You will be responsible for planning and execution of the product vision and play a crucial role in delivering an online platform that powers the future of work.
This role requires you to deep dive into the details while always maintaining a focus on the big picture. Our client cares about growing clever, collaborative people and their robust, versatile team. To continue driving their vision and building this future, they need your help!
- You're operationally effective and prioritise with ease: You know when and how to automate and delegate tasks
- You have experience working directly with software engineering teams
- You have the ability to work autonomously with a balance of collaboration: You don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical
- You're motivated by finding ways to produce results
- You have built and delivered product roadmaps
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and love being hands-on in your role
What you'll do
- Develop and manage your squad's product roadmap, drive critical features from concept to implementation within the organisation
- Work on a product feature team consisting of 6-8 Engineers and Designers
- Deeply understand the problems that you're tackling through research and regular interaction with customers, and define and re-frame those problems for the team
- Use data to promote decision-making and be comfortable justifying those decisions
- Collaborate with the UI/UX team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences
- Manage scope and trade-off discussions to achieve maximum business value
- Apply your knowledge of data insights, customer research and industry best practice to the product experience
- Work closely with our customer facing teams to gather customer feedback and to communicate product updates
- At least 3 years' experience in a Product Management role, working daily with a development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to craft strategy presentations as well as deliver updates for an executive audience
- Experience using analytics platforms and able to generate insights; enough experience with data analysis to know how to track KPIs and ask the right questions
- Ability to empathise with both customers and delivery team
They have a flexible working environment, including the ability to work from home and remotely. They give their team opportunities to attend conferences and undertake further training and personal development.
Our client believes in sustainable pace and that the best results come from teams that are happy, motivated and have a great work-life balance. They work hard, but they also have great times together.
To start this exciting journey, please submit your CV and apply online.