About the Role
The successful candidates will be working in a high paced, challenging and engaged client environment where they will engaged with the senior management cohort and be technically hands-on at the same time. These SPAs will be heavily involved in the testing, implementation and deployment of a number of core solutions for the Department. They will also solve real business problems, deliver results, and make a difference. In a practical sense that means they will be an advanced technical specialist and possess a variety of thin/thick and mid-range development skills.
The Technologies and Skillsets Desirable Include:
- Windows 2008 Server and higher (2016);
- SQL Windows 2008 and higher (2017);
- Win10 Desktop SOE;
- Citrix VDI Standard SVDI and Private PVDI;
- Cyber Security: i. MFA / RSA; ii. VPN; and iii. Vulnerability scanning - Tenable;
- Hyper Converge Infrastructure (HCI) WMWare Nutanix;.
- Unified Communications;
- O365 Tenancy administration;
- Cloud Migration;
- Exchange 2016;
- SharePoint; and
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.