- Highly competitive rate on offer
- Job Type
- Kate Reynolds
- 14 days ago
- Perth CBD location, will consider interstate candidates
- ASX listed Mining & Metals organisation
- Rewarding salary / daily rate package
Working alongside the Project Director, you will consolidate these requirements, and act as the conduit for the project.
This is an enabling role, to recognise that the Project team will require supplementary support to understand the new business contexts.
The role will supplement the existing Project team, which is now well into the design and delivery of the new ERP solution (SAP S/4 HANA) and is focussed on the existing Functions and Operations.
Primary accountabilities of the role are to:
- Act as a consolidation for all business requirements arising out of Greenfields projects, to ensure that the business processes required for project contexts are scoped and considered in the ERP release; or that the existing business processes are understood and their impacts on Greenfields projects are planned for.
- Working alongside the Project Director to understand and communicate the scope, approach and timelines to Greenfields projects;
- Work closely with the Integration & Separation team and Technology groups to develop ERP related support materials for input into the I&S system.
- Extensive experience with the core Mining and Metals or Oil + Gas sector's business processes of Hire to Retire, Asset Acquisition to Retirement, Supply Chain Management, Master Data Management, Financial Consolidations (including Month End and Year End).
- Extensive functional and technical experience of SAP (preferably the SAP HANA environment), preferably as an SAP Solution Architect (SAP S/4 HANA with integrated SaaS applications)
- Experience integrating non-ERP Commodity and Trading Risk Management systems to SAP S/4 HANA in support.
- Experience of capital project environments.
- Project planning and project controls.
- Experience of both technology and shared services functions, and a strong understanding of related business processes and value drivers.
- Experience working in global organisations and virtual teams preferred.
- Solutions oriented, able to navigate competing business needs to achieve a satisfactory overall outcome.
- Willingness to work flexibly, to optimise a global working approach.