- 12 Month Contract Opportunity
- Job Type
- Fuad Al Habshee
- 27 days ago
Our client is one of the world's leading services within education, training, technical support, and advocacy. They support over 400,000 + professionals all around the world.
About the role
12-month contract role | Education Sector
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a similar role.
- Must have solid Education/High Education Background.
- Understands Education Digital Eco-systems
- Experience in Agile delivery methodologies.
- Tertiary level qualification in information technology (IT) and/or business management or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in different delivery models including in-source, outsource and co-source.
- Proven ability to manage good project Governance, Risk, Financial and Quality.
- Strong planning, scheduling, capacity/resource management and organizational change management.
- Detail-oriented, decisive and goal-oriented with a strong ability to adapt plans to meet changes in the landscape.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects using project methodologies such as Prince2, PMBOK and Agile frameworks.
- Executive presence, ability to interact with senior leaders and adapt style as needed
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally and build relationships with a diverse group of executives, managers, vendors and subject matter experts
If you're interested push the "APPLY NOW" button for a faster response shoot me an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (03) 9236 7766