- New South Wales
- $160000 - $185000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Majella Sanders
- 5 days ago
- Experienced Senior Project Manager
- NSW Government Organisation
- 2 year fixed term contract with potential for further extension beyond
- South / East Sydney Location
Talent International is working in partnership with an organisation to assist in sourcing a Senior Project Manager on contract based between Matraville / Sutherland.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to deliver concurrent IT Projects managing the implementation of updated workplace technologies (CMS and Sage 300 ERP) within the business in conjunction with project and operational teams
Key experience required
- Minimum 10 years in IT with at least 8 years as project manager
- Experience working with hybrid methodologies based on PRINCE2 and Agile
- Recent experience managing the implementation of new applications/systems
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivering IT Projects in a substantial business environment within agreed project governance
- Strong understanding of business process re-engineering, business change management and process improvement implementation techniques
- Knowledge/experience in data analytics, data visualisation, database structures, data warehouse, data manipulation, data quality and reporting
- Expertise in sourcing and managing suppliers / vendors Experienced with SQL databases, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Ulbuntu operating systems would be well regarded
- Experience within the government sector well regarded
- Current Driver's LicenseTerms
2 year fixed term contract opportunity, with potential for further extension. Paying a salary in the range of $160 to $185K package.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.