- Experience successfully Project Managing multiple end to end Cloud-based HCM solutions
- Experienced with SuccessFactors would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- 18 months - 2 years Fixed Term Hire opportunity, with the possibility of extension beyond
Our client is a leading global architecture and design company, operating in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and North America. They place human experience at the centre of their design process to deliver engaging, future-oriented projects that respond to the way people use space.
Our client is looking to implement a number of SuccessFactors modules, and as the successful candidate, you will lead the project bringing together end-users, IT and the implementation partner to ensure that the solution is successfully delivered. The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable Project Management experience implementing end to end HCM / HRIS systems
- Cloud-based HRIS implementation experience, ideally using SuccessFactors, however other platforms eg Workday, Cornerstone would be equally as good
- Experienced working in fast-paced complex environments
- Excellent understanding of the Human Resource function, practices and general workflows (Including payroll)
- Experienced working with a variety of project delivery methodologies and able to develop templates when required
- Experienced with managing change as part of a project - developing strategy and targeting communications effectively
- Advanced experience with MS Office, in particular, Excel with Pivot Tables and Vlookups, Word and Visio
- Superior stakeholder/vendor management and engagement skills and experience
- Experienced managing project teams on a matrix basis
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great opportunity to join a well-recognised global market leader
- Global project experience
- Warm, friendly and professional culture
- Spacious, modern offices situated conveniently in the CBD close to public transport
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
18 month - 2 year fixed term hire role paying a maximum base salary in the region of $205K (commensurate with skills and experience), plus superannuation, plus a maximum of 20% bonus ($41K - based on reaching personal KPI's and not company performance).
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!