- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 20 days ago
- Support delivery of program goals through initiating, delivering and leading the successful delivery of complex, high risk, high business change, IT applications or Cloud Platform projects.
- Deliver cloud based technology projects with significant integration functions across technologies such as, Appian, MS Dynamics 365, ESRI, RPA, SAP along with PaaS based Azure/AWS solutions Data Lake.
- Use an agreed project methodology (e.g. PRINCE2 Agile) to ensure outcomes are achieved and solutions are delivered aligning to customer needs and agreed expectations.
- Scope, plan and co-ordinate delivery of medium to large sized projects and work packages with multiple ICT suppliers and service partners to ensure project priorities are delivered on time, on budget and within quality tolerances.
- Take full responsibility for the project documentation, schedule, finance management, change control, change management (including communication and training and risk and issue management processes.
- Lead, manage and direct multi-disciplinary project team(s) to work collaboratively to deliver integrated outcomes.
- Lead, manage and direct senior customer engagement of project change within the overarching Program Change Strategy.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers
- Apply appropriate project governance and escalate when required to program and business stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in Government agencies would be advantageous.
- Broad technical experience and proven application delivery experience advantageous.
- Experience with implementing CRM or BPM or enterprise line of business technologies advantageous.
- Experience with cloud transition or establishment or enterprise support team.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com