- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- Contract until June 2020 with 2x12 month extension options
- Understanding of data analysis and financial modelling
About the Organisation
Our client is a large government organisation which is part of a large portfolio which brings together Australia's law enforcement, national and transport security and multicultural affairs to keep Australia safe. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, complex ICT projects which with make a huge impact a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
About the Role
A Senior Project Manager will be require to:
- Providing strategic planning, mapping and modelling development in relation to the intelligence, identify and Biometrics Capability for the organisation
- Managing project activities across highly complex ICT projects
- Developing project activities documentation to a high standard
- Preparing and maintain the project schedule
- Managing project risks and issues and escalate as appropriate
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Developing and maintain strong effective working relationships with key management
Skills and Experience
- Highly developed Project Management skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to drive effective/efficient ICT and Business outcomes
- Experience in project and risk management
- Procurement and contract management experience
- Understanding of program and policy development desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.