Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience two Senior Project Managers to commence on an immediate start, ongoing contract assignment to help in the delivery of multiple concurrent projects focused on the design and upgrade of large scale customer facing web application systems.
- Preparing and maintaining throughout its life the PID including associated schedules, budgets and scope.
- Preparing and maintaining the Business Case throughout its life to ensure it reflects the approved budget, benefits etc.
- Managing and maintainingthe Risk/Issue log and ensure mitigations are planned and reviews occur at least monthly.
- Organising the monthly Project Status Reports for all projects
- Preparingof Project Cash flows for each project in place and submitted to Finance at the commencement of the Project. Ensure project financial reports for all projects ensuring estimates to complete are accurate.
- Ensuring resource plans for each project are in place for the entire project duration. This is to be done in conjunction with BID and Business Leaders and submitted to the PMO for resource planning.
- Use of Change Controls such as Requests for Change applied to deal with changes from approved baselines.
- Project Closure Reports, for all projects at the time of completion.
- Extensive background as a Senior IT Project Manager delivering large scale, applicaiton upgrade projects, end to end.
- A prior background coordinating and delivering projects in line with a large PMO team.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in delivering a Projects with complex dependencies and diverse stakeholder groups.
- Be able to complete detailed project planning, overseeing the identifcation, planning and management of resources, schedules and risks/issues to ensure successful delivery of outcomes and related benefits
- Ability to meet planned milestones and target dates within the Pre-project phases, as well as deliver project to the baselined Project Initiation Documentation (PID), ensuring scope creep in minimised and the project delivered to Schedule, Budget, Scope and Quality expectations.
- Work on mutliple large scale projects.
- Amazing project team and environment.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Courtney Errichetti @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.