NSW Federal Organisation
Contract until June 2021 with a view to extend
Australian Citizens only!
Talent International is working in partnership with a large federal organisation in assisting in sourcing a Senior Project Manager on a contract based in Sydney.
- Planning all aspects of the project including all tasks, resources, dependencies, timelines and risk matrices.
- Work with the product's vendor and consultants to develop any systems configured to business requirements, control project design and planning activities.
- Provide regular project reports to the Program Director.
- Experience with project management software, project reporting capability.
- Complex program management experience.
- Facilitation in order to elicit required information and understand dependencies between the streams.
- The future incumbent should have very good written and oral communication skills and demonstrated effective stakeholder management, influencing, and dispute resolution skills.
Working experience in the Health industry is highly desirable.
A police check will be required upon commencement.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.