- New South Wales
- $160000.00 - $200000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rochelle Chaffey
- 23 days ago
Permanent Role with attractive salary package and benefits
A leading Financial Services provider is seeking a strategic Senior Project Manager to join their Financial Crime team on an permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering Projects within scope, schedule and budget
- Meet the objective of the business requirements
- Working with various internal stakeholders (i.e. senior management, risk & compliance, legal) to deliver to the project plan
- Produce accurate and timely reports
- Follow the established Project Management Office framework with implementation of all New Business initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Financial Crime Compliance / AML / KYC background / experience (essential)
- Prior Financial Services experience (essential)
- Strong project management experience gained within large enterprise organisations (essential)
- Demonstrated experience delivering, high profile projects to tight timeframes
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate to a range of business and technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to negotiate, influence and problem solve
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge with a leading Financial Services Client with great employee benefits click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.