- Job Type
- Samuel Fontana
- 17 days ago
Our client has been within the IT Industry for over 35 years and have a range of IT services such as cloud, security and end user experience.
About the role
Our client is looking for an Senior Project Manager to work across a large program of work for a 6 month contract. Our client is currently embarking on a large scale, high profile piece of work and therefore needs an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for supporting delivery of this project.
- Solid experience in a Project Manager role
- Practical involvement in all stages of technical delivery, from feasibility through to execution, closure and support
- Competent with Project Management tools such as JIRA and ServiceNow.
- Experience working on Cloud specifically AWS and infrastructure project
- Experience in setting up, running and leading an Agile project / teams.
- Large-scale Datalake and data migration experience including ETL implementation and design experience
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong communicator with a positive attitude
- Experience in standard reporting mechanisms, particularly in Scrum/Kanban and how they are used to track progress, e.g. cumulative flow, burn down/burn up charts, velocity and cycle time
- Experience in managing supplier performance to produce timely deliverables based on quality criteria and contractual obligations, and escalate any supplier performance issues
Push the "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively call Samuel on (03) 9236 7745 for a confidential chat or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.