- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 1 month ago
Our client based within WA's public sector are seeking the skills and experience of multiple Senior Project Manager's with a background in the planning and delivery of infrastructure (civil and construction) projects in differing environments that will also include Rail and Transport management.
Core requirements of the assignment.
- Providing specialist project management advice and support to the Branch, project managers and other managers with regard to project management, planning and delivery, in addition to any other arrangements necessary to support the operation.
- Delivering highly complex multi-disciplinary programs and projects to support the approved Program, conducting activities such as project development, business case preparation, project and resource coordination, project management, financial management, procurement management, managing service provider performance; ensuring arrangements are in place to match the business objectives and that appropriate and frequent project management reviews are in place.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of program and projects.
- Extensive background as a Senior Project Manager, with significant experience in the planning and delivery of infrastructure projects in differing environments. Preferably with rail experience but not essential.
- Proven experience in the planning, design and construction of infrastructure based projects, ideally Civil and Construction.
- 12 month contract with expected long term extensions.
- Highly competitve rate.
- Work on major public transport/road//civil based projects.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney Errichetti or James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com