- Long-term contract opportunity
- Immediate start ideal
- Centrally located
- Manage and coordinate 3-4 medium sized projects and see them through to successful delivery.
- Produce project documentations such as business plan, project plan etc.
- Produce monthly reports such as financial reports, forecasts and estimates for executive managers.
- Manage project risks and internal and external resources and schedules.
- Build effective stakeholder relationships and collaboratively work with SME's, existing teams and the PMO.
- Production of tender documents, statement of works, RFI's, RFP's & RFQ's.
- 7+ years of experience in project management in similar environments.
- Agile certification and or relevant Agile/ Scrum exposure
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as ICT, Commerce or Engineering.
- Project management certification in PRINCE2, PMBOK or equivalent.
- Proven ability to work with a mix of stakeholders including executives, users, suppliers, external commercial advisors and internal support teams.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining project business case and relevant plans (project plan, stage plan, procurement plan, change management plan and benefits realisation plan).
- Pragmatic application of project life cycle processes, methodologies and technologies.
- Project scheduling using proprietary tools.
If you are interested in finding out more about these positions, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, please call for a confidential chat on 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com