- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 9 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Manager role is responsible for the delivery of the Financial and Operating Integration Stream of which is focused on merging the two agencies into a single operating company code and the surrounding peripheral business systems and applications to assist in enabling the end-state business model.
- Ensure the required business outcomes are achieved within the agreed timeframes, strongly managing scope, risks and issues
- Cultivate and direct the existing skilled technical resources and their relationships within the business to facilitate the desired task outcomes
- Develop and meet the detailed schedule for project design phase
- Define and communicate the project approach, activities and progress towards the required outcome(s)
- Manage project activities against the schedule, oversee aligned timely delivery to agreed dates
- Lead project team efforts to analyse, document and prioritize complex functional and technical requirements.
- Align IT resources and coordinate third parties/vendors to project requirements and timelines.
- Previous multi-year (7+ years) experience as a high performing Project Manager in complex integrated enterprise environments
- Experience with previous delivery of projects involving SAP-ERP (FI, HR, Payroll, BPC, SRM, BI)
- Experience with implementing other ERP Systems and working knowledge of related key finance, projects and procurement processes
- Previous experience in large merger/demerger projects would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) concepts and processes, in particular finance and major projects management
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.