- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 25 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Project Manager responsible for decisions relating to the day-to-day management of projects for which the role is responsible, including design, planning, monitoring, reporting, control and delivery.
- Build and manage relationships with multiple suppliers (four or more) to ensure ongoing delivery against contractual obligations, resolve issues and escalate problems as required.
- Partner with the business and key stakeholders to understand requirements, develop the Project Management Plan, monitor and meet the demand for project resources.
- Liaising with the Finance Operations team, Venues team, and other teams in the agency to ensure that payments are made and received according to expected dates
- Updating our payroll system (TFN changes) and other configurations in preparation for the LGE (Aurion knowledge highly preferred). This includes testing and systems documentation
- Managing payroll and a payroll call centre team of 4, and 2 payroll officers paying some 20,000 one-day workforces across the state
- Escalate and triage payroll queries from the payroll mailbox.
- Strong experience in project managing payroll system implementation/improvements in a large organisation
- Exposure/experience in finance processes
- Managing the Vendor lifecycle including RFP process
- Understanding and working with complex business processes
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.