The company is a large financial institution listed, who offer a number of products ranging from general accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead a project in governance, risk and regulations. You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD on a permanent basis.
You responsibilities as a Senior Project Manager include (but not limited to):
- Leading a team, motivating and cultivating a culture that focussed on delivery and collaboration across the business and IT.
- Liaising with stakeholders and vendor management. You will be maintaining relationships and negotiating throughout the contract.
- Planning, managing risks and dependencies. You will be managing an effective project and delivering quality outcomes as well as budget management.
- Collaborating with the Change Management team to deliver communications for different audiences, at all levels.
The Skill Set
The successful Senior Project Manager will have:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Senior Project Manager working within Financial Services.
- A Governance background with a strong understanding of risk, regulation, and legislation.
- Exceptional stakeholder and vendor management.
- A strategic mindset and demonstrable experience working on multiple streams, impacting different domains with continuous improvement.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia to be considered.
If this sounds like you please apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at firstname.lastname@example.org