This role will play a crucial role in providing great care to the agency's clients. In so, experience working in disability and/or aged care services will be highly regarded!
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop detailed project and implementation plans
- Status reporting
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and monitor risk
- Develop mitigation strategies
- Background in a similar role as an Project Officer
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and manage a large workload
- Adaptability, flexibility and high attention to detail
- Mentor/ Leadership experience
- Positive attitude towards disability - direct or indirect experience within this sector or within health, aged care, medical, not-for-profit, volunteering or community involvement HIGHLY regarded
For more information please call Cammy on 03 9236 7715. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the nature of the client successful candidates will need to pass background checks.