Short Term Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Senior Project Officer'.
- Develop and implement the Education and Support Strategy including the Liquor Accord Program to ensure regulated industries have access to a broad range of information and tools to ensure compliance with legislation and regulation.
- Develop and manage the training framework for the liquor and gaming industry and the management of Registered Training Organisations approved to deliver the training.
- Develop a range of tools and information resources to ensure industry stakeholders have ready and available access to legislative and regulatory requirements to assist the industry to be safe and responsible.
- Deliver pre-licensee, new licensee and existing licensee education sessions and resources in a range of formats to educate the industry participants and new entrants on legislative and regulatory obligations to minimise harm across the state.
- Participate in project teams to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of service delivery and inform policy development, and work with the evaluation team to implement identified reforms and improvements.
- Contribute to the development of project management methodologies and process across the aboard to continual improvement in project planning and delivery across the division.
- Dealing with complex and sensitive political issues when managing projects to ensure effective stakeholder management and project implementation
- Managing the expectations of a wide range of stakeholders where there are conflicting priorities and expectations and resolving contentious issues within tight timeframes
- Identifying training needs for regulated industries.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com