- Senior Project Officer required for innovative Government organisation
- Long-term contract until June 2021!
- Maximum $56 per hour
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable. They provide employees the benefits of a healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments
- Provide advice and support on established technical, operational, professional and administrative activities
- Be accountable to understand, analyse and interpret legislation, policies, strategies and program/project plans.
- Monitor and review program and project activities against plans.
- Use a sufficient breadth of program and project expertise to identify, analyse and implement alternative courses of action.
- Understand the strategic objectives of program and project activities.
- Consult and share information with own team and maximise team strengths
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in research and evaluation
- Highly developed leadership skills
- An understanding and compassionate nature
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with stakeholders and external contacts
- Competency with IT systems
- Qualifications in accounting, business, legal or commerce desirable
Talent International welcomes and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds, and people with disability.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Lauren at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Lauren on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.